Learn to make some quick, delicious Cantonese style dim sum in this private cookery class with School of Food which is held in your won home kitchen, anywhere in our London coverage area. During the class we cook a selection of fried and steamed delights - and at the end you sit down to enjoy the wonderful food.
In this class you learn to make:
- Sui mai - classic steamed wontons
- Fried spring rolls
- Lo mai gai - stuffed glutinous rice wraps
- Quick, tasty dipping sauces
- Healthy steamed vegetable accompaniment
- The tea that traditionally accompanies dim sum
We also cover where to buy ingredients for your own dim sum. Your tutor will bring all the ingredients, any special equipment required and printed recipe cards for everything you cook.