Eating healthily should not involve sacrificing deliciousness! Learn to plan and cook food that is as mouthwatering as it is good for you in School of Food's Healthy Cookery class - taught in your own home kitchen by one of our professional tutors.
The class mixes learning the basis of nutrition and healthy eating with practical cookery where you learn the special techniques behind delicious, guilt-free food. At the end of the class you sit down to enjoy the delicious fruits of your work.
What you learn
- straightforward, realistic rules for healthy eating
- cookery strategies to aid weight loss, energy levels and general well-being
- key healthy cooking methods that do not sacrifice flavour
- the basis for guilt-free yet delicious puddings
- how to plan and shop for healthy eating
Your tutor brings all the ingredients needed for the class. After you book one of the School of Food team will be in touch to discuss your objectives and the foods we will work with in the class.