Hen parties with a difference! School of Food arrange fun and delicious cookery parties for groups of all sizes. Each one themed around a specific type of cookery, they are the ideal event for a cookery-mad bride.
Our parties are normally held held at your venue and we travel across most of London. We don't need big kitchens - enough space for everyone to sit down to eat is normally enough - but if you have any concerns please feel free to get in touch to discuss them. For large groups we can sometimes suggest venues.
- Sushi Making - make a Japanese feast
- Truffle Making - create a range of truffles and filled chocolates
- Pasta Making - make fresh ravioli and tortellini
- Italian small plates - make a selection of Italian classics to share
- Tapas - Spanish small plates
- Pizza Making - perfect for the pizza-crazy bride
- Your Suggestion
Cost for our cooking parties are generally around £45 per person, subject to a group of 10 people or more, and including all the ingredients, loan of any special equipment needed and recipes to keep. That said, every hen party is different so we please contact us to discuss your needs so we can give an exact price.
To start arranging your event, or to find out more about the delicious parties School of Food can organise for you, contact us. Or, if a hen party is not quite what you were looking for, have a look at our range of cookery classes, courses and other events.