School of Food's Corporate Cookery Classes are great for team building, client entertainment, and staff away days - our events are tremendous fun yet valuable to both your staff individually and to your business. Here are the key features:
- Classes at your location - we send our tutors to you, whether your offices, a conference venue or somewhere else. We provide all the equipment and ingredients and ensure that the venue is left pristine afterwards.
- Formats to suit every situation - whether you need a fun staff reward, a structured team-building session or a conference breakout session, we have the expertise and experience to plan an excellent event.
Our themes are formulated to work especially well as group activities and are suitable for most venues. Vegetarian options are available for all topics and we can accommodate most dietary requirements. For larger groups we typically arrange tasting events; for smaller groups we can arrange either tasting events or hands-on cookery classes.
Sample tasting-based themes (groups of up to 100):
- Interactive food and drink quizzes
- Catered wine or beer and food pairing sessions
- Ingredient masterclasses
Sample hands-on cooking themes (groups of up to 40):
- Sushi making - prepare a Japanese feast to eat together
- Pasta making - make fresh ravioli and tortellini, to cook and eat or take home
- Sausage making - get creative with making bangers from scratch, to cook or take home
- Burger creation - learn to make the perfect burger from mincing the meat to selecting buns and toppings and grilling
Event Cost and Booking
Every event is different so we need to discuss your needs before we can give an exact price - but the cost is frequently lower than people expect. Please contact us, letting us know when and where you would like to hold the event, how many people would take part and whether you have a specific theme in mind. We will get back to you with an idea of cost.